PER 2.86% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

do you have the details of the Teva deal Boom ? I became a...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

do you have the details of the Teva deal Boom ? I became a shareholder a fair while after that was done and then returned, and haven't got any info on it. I think the circumstances of it are the most important issue in the whole ANP saga, and for some reason has always been considered as a failure on our company's part BUT in fact it was a failure by Teva - they are the party that were unable to get what they were seeking out of ATL002 and our much maligned MD and his team did a fantastic job in negotiating the deal with them that enabled it to be returned properly with Teva meeting all the conditions required of them. Israel is a tiny country both in population and geographical terms, but Teva is one of a handful of the companies in that nation that is huge and world-ranked (in the top-ten world pharma; 40,000 staff) it also has the benefit of the cream of Jewish business and technical talent. Negotiating the deal in the first place was remarkeable enough, but getting it returned properly was the best thing that has ever happened to ANP isn't it - otherwise we would not have had it to undertake our own trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $44.32K 616.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 49809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.