PGM 0.00% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

The pgm thread has turned into a joke. CR, stop posting your...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    The pgm thread has turned into a joke. CR, stop posting your rubbish. You keep saying your not going to check it every day, and yet your checking it every fricken second. Are you trying to depress the share price even further with your constant ranting! As already stated, jack all volume bringing this price down. And i have no clue, in think you will find that the volume traded down from 1.80 to its current price does not match the volume that is traded heading up to this price. do some research. by the way how is vcn going?
    So stop posting sh*t on this thread. i used to look forward to reading olys posts, now he doesnt even post cause there are too many bitches on this thread. relax and take some valium. I have a lot invested in this company and it it aint good seeing it drop so quick, but you have to remember it rose spectacularly quick. Maybe i should have set some stop losses. but i didnt. my own problem, i aint going to post every 5 mins about the current share price. So for fu**s sake relax everyone. Your either in or your out. make your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.136K 259.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214084 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.