MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

come back to 10.5, page-9

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    On record that all Copper sales are to Glencore.

I wouldn't read to much into the fall in price. Market in total is in a hole thanks to our wonderful friends in the US and their mortgages. Recession there seems imminent. China/India/Russia/Brazil demand still moving forward although will be tempered by US recession.

Copper price is just adjusting back (like all metals) due to withdrawal of speculators seeking safe havens.

As for Matrix share price, it is not unusual for any companies share price to withdraw to an issue price, particularly if the stock does not have a high profile. View it simply as a further buying op. Issue has no comm so you would need to get down to .10 before the issue is irrelevant. Wait & see.

As for me, i've sent of my cheque for my entitlement, less the Feb issue and will be buying again if the price drops to .10 or below. I'm buying to hold, not trade.

Also, once production ramps up, one would think Matrix will be a nice little take over target for someone, although Glencore position may prevent some buyers.

Cheers,
    Mac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.