RED 3.90% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

come clean at gm

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Now is the time for the CEO to prepare his speech; question time will be interesting.

1. Tell us why the under drain system was likely not working on TS4 and for how long is was not working?

2. Tell us how TS4 dam could fail by embankment saturation when it was inspected everyday by competent persons?

3. Tell us why the mine plan was discarded; tell us why the mining authority were not notified as required for the decommissioning of the larger older tailings dam in favor of a ROM pad?

4. Tell us why the ore reserve (per JORC code) was destroyed when the older larger tailings dam was decommissioned. Tell us why you made this decision knowing TS4 had failed and there was no other way to start the mine?

5. Tell us per point 4 why you brought it onto yourselves to destroy the share value of loyal shareholders.

6. Tell us your understanding of continuous disclosure to the markets as required by the Corporations Act 2001 in regards to points 1-5 above.

If I was a board member I would be distancing myself from people or peoples who have acted outside the guidelines of corporate law. The evidence is overwhelming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.3¢ 36.8¢ $14.90M 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387085 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1040379 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.