RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

come clean at gm, page-2

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Further questions for CEO during question time;

1. Performance rights; how can you justify rewarding someone who has likely acted like a bull in a china shop. Granted production was increased for 3 months but the mine was also destroyed in 3 months. Complete disregard for the Philippines mining authority, complete disregard for crisis management to restart the mine (re holidays); complete disregard for Philippine workforce, complete disregard for the JORC code & Corporations Act 2001, complete disregard for shareholders.

I find the above proposed performance rights operant.

2. The rights issue was a sham as capital raising by other means had likely already been procured. What is your comment on this?

3. Shareholders may wonder why the mine was not attempted to be restarted there were many alternatives or outside consultants could have been brought in. As a result shareholders may interpret the lack of attempt to restart the mine as a grand plan to deliberately destroy shareholder value. Why was no attempt made even by outside consultant experts to restart the mine? Surely you could not rely on the person who destroyed the mine in the 1st place (see point 1) to make decisions to restart the mine?

4. Who are the large investors waiting in the wings to take
    our shareholding; when did they get the heads up on the action?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $7.599M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 554744 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 402000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.