Come, everyone who thirsts, and drink freely from the waters of life!, page-3

1. 23,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Luke 3:16 - John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

John 17:8 - For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    Jer 23:29 - Is not My word like a fire?” says Yehowah, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

John 7:38,39 - He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (words of God, spirit and life 6:63 which Jesus was given).
    But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

God is Spirit the Holy and his words are Spirit = they are The Holy Spirit (part of), hence Jesus who threw no one in water, Baptized with the word of God = Holy Spirit.
    John 15:3 - You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

Eph 5:26 - That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
    -------------
    Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be
    baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Who has the name -> The Word of God.
    Fancy that, Peter who the CC's falsely claim is the Rock, ignored the CC' tampered or added Baptism verse following, which they used to have on record, as them doing so.

Matt 28:19 - Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Which translates to - name of the Father and of the Son and of the Father (who is the Holy Spirit, Father of Jesus).

Come Ye all and Baptize in the Mother of harlots afterbirth eek.png 28:19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.