GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Come Monday, page-14

1. 42,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I think you are missing my point. I KNOW the markets are manipulated just as much as I KNOW depending on a media political outlet their political agenda when it comes to opinions within a election and post election period.

So we have Abbot just got push 'under a bus politically speaking', do we go out demonstrating on the ethics of betrayal blah.. ? Or do we accept the political process within Liberal caucus and just move on?

Pollies, just look at NSW Labor members criminalised for corruption, so do we say the WHOLE political system is corrupted? Actually this is an ongoing debate! Hmm...

Nixon was caught with Watergate so ALL US Presidents are corrupt? Irangate, Iraqgate and whatever gate... List goes on.

Yes I have gold stock exposure but do I go around complaining shorters destroying my wealth if the exposure is in drawdown? In fact I am actively encouraging shorters to average "up" their positions as the stock price continue to rally. Bonus short squeeze waiting to happen. One particular I have has seen the short volume trending up together with the price! YeeHaa

Trading wise I am operating in probably one of the most manipulated market, FX. I am a tiny trader in that sea so I learn to spot whenever I can to "see" the Price manipulation and try to to grab the coat tails of these smart money and just follow. If it fails today, pick myself up tomorrow and try again, wash and repeat daily.

Even putting your money in the bank since you have no asset exposure from what you are inferring is highly manipulated. That interest rate is at the mercy of G Stevens! Why aren't you putting EVERYTHING in another not manipulated asset class or are you constantly looking for that holy grail asset akin to the traders looking for a holy grain indicator?

The sooner people wake up learning the rules of the game instead of whinging at the referee the better it is for them.

Stockmarket sell off and gold rallies, someone is manipulating the gold price up? JPM up to no good again ROFL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.