GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Sure, IMO our roots lie in systematic and mathematical world of...

1. 306 Posts.
    Sure,

IMO our roots lie in systematic and mathematical world of complex numbers, patterns,sequences,waves ,spirals etc etc.

So i drew a chart to the best of my understanding.

Its funny actually how my chart came about.

A very close friend said to me are you familiar with a Fibonacci spiral and did i understand it?

Yes i was familiar with it, but no, I had no understanding of the Fibonacci spiral.

I do have an understanding of Fib retracements, Fib golden rule, Fib numbers and sequences, Elliott waves, Candlesticks and other forms of trend analysis.

But not a Fibonacci spiral.

So i wanted to know how this fitted.

My charts resembles how i see the Fibonacci spiral fits.

i found the spiral to be significant, it has embraced my chart with a clear vision and understanding of our heritage, our roots, so our foundation for what its worth and how it's valued...thanks fib.

There are so many things in this day and age we fail to comprehend and understand, why because we are simply not educated to know any better, or we have limited understanding, perhaps we are misguided by media or social events, for whatever the reasons maybe be there are many many perceptions.

I believe 1 + 1 should always equal 2.

There are no grey areas.

History does repeat itself.

Keep it simple, why?

because nothing's changed IMO.

So my GOLD chart represents a storage of wealth, the valuation of our past, the present and our foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.