GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Nobody but directors know the full story on BDR, and companies...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "Nobody but directors know the full story on BDR, and companies rarely follow fundamental values"

The chart knows Johny. It is the collective average of all opinions, many of them stupid (the outliers), but the median is usually right. The trend is your friend. I've dabbled in bottom picking in BDR too. So has Martis. See his posts ramping it in the 30's. I haven't added it all up, but I think BDR has probably taken more of my flesh than given back fat.

Companies analysed over and over are usually valued closely to their fundamentals for the prevailing conditions. But how many future projections from the so called experts come good? Dart board stuff. Clueless people are paid to be clueless, but paid to conform to external influence. IMO, if you are going to front run against a trend then you need a well grounded fundamental foundation to be a smart early bird. The chart will confirm afterwards but could trip you up too. Given that the recent news on BDR is not fundamentally new, and there is some fickle trader's euphoria going on, then in isolation, as a business, IMO, 15c is a sell. However if POG keeps running, then that is entirely a different matter.

How many in Forbe's rich list say they got there by charting?

The chart knows the past and the present but it is just one tool in the chest for the future. It projects probabilities from the past to the future. Observe the fundamentals as well, and that will help you know when the chart is fooling you. Or just keep safe and simple - buy support in an uptrend. A situation that BDR is not.

Hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.