GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Biggles and all, Still bumping your gums on the troll payroll...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggles and all,

Still bumping your gums on the troll payroll I see.

Some idiot in here earlier this week warned about the Australian government confiscating Gold.

I hold physical Gold and am pleased I do after all what is the alternative put my money in the bank!

True Gold pays no dividend or interest but when the paper money held in the bank has storage cost and carries bail in and other real risks does that give the Gold bashing squad more confidence in their system.

I was down at the Goodwood Revival Festival last weekend and commented on the money flying about and the lack of appearance or inference of a coming recession; however, I see the British banks are now admitting they are just as ineffective as the US FED. Not only no rate increase but talk of a charge for looking after your money until it’s needed for a bail in.

“The Bank of England may need to push its interest rates into negative territory to fight off the next recession, its chief economist has said.”

copyright link/finance/bank-of-england/11874061/Negative-interest-rates-could-be-necessary-to-protect-UK-economy-says-Bank-of-England-chief-economist.html

And the Gold bashing Wally’s in here want me to be part of that system Pigs Bum!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.