ARX 0.82% 61.5¢ aroa biosurgery limited

Great presentation.The question that no doubt everyone here...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Great presentation.
    The question that no doubt everyone here would like the answered - " is management frustrated by the under performance of the share price".
    When this question was put to BW he said that they were surprised that the s.p was so range bound given the progress the company is making and how the revenue guidance was increased. He offered basically two reasons, namely shares being sold as they came out of escrow, and the recent cash raise. He said there were a good number of upcoming catalysts that would give the s.p some momentum, namely a) increasing profit margins from around 73-75% now to over 80% within the next 3 years, b) acceleration of growth with the US market, c) strong product pipeline with large TAMs, d) more clinical data supporting their portfolio of products. Bottom line, I could see the facial reaction BW, JA & BM when they were asked the question and I could see that they were genuinely surprised with the current low s.p.
    I haven't changed my view on the company and I feel assured that ARX will deliver the results to the shareholders.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.5¢
Change
0.005(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $211.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 58.5¢ $131.2K 218.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3948 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 10800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.