CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

come on frank time for the upgrade, page-3

1. 1,544 Posts.
    I have a number of friends who own shares in Carrick and in a sense this posting was on their behalf too. I want Frank to know in public he is on notice to reveal the upgrades to shareholders. He has not done so until now even though we have been promised these upgrades for many months.
    I privately believe that he is holding on to this information and is indeed having discussions with a couple of large companies - just as he did with CNK.
    He absolutely has to have information by now which he has not revealed to shareholders.
    You will notice in those mine maps there were finely detailed coloured charts of the various grades throughout the proposed mine. These were not readable by shareholders in that form. What it did reveal was that a good deal of work has been done in converting resources to reserves. We are entitled to know what those reserves now total.
    I think it is highly unlikely that we will all be shareholders when the mining proceeds. Carrick may well exist still but under new ownership. I doubt very much that Frank will be CEO at that point. So yes, Carrick will mine Lindsays and the other highly valuable reserves - which may total ten million ounces by then - but we will have been bought out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.