LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Come on Joe, page-260

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    you bought into Platypus 8 years ago who does that, wait 8 years, and the balance sheet showed nothing then, Whats different between your decision and anyone else, thats right you "SOLD" hopefully at a profit. Well some of us here are probably like you were 8 years ago believing in the possibility of an outcome . For each that outcome might be different in different time frames to your 8 years, 8 years my goodness thats amazing , however some of us have been here less than two years and already enjoyed very good profit with potentially multiples of the current sp in say 3 years or considerably less. Today we have a new business born from the shell of Platypus indeed the current proposal really has no resemblance to Platypus they have moved in a different direction thus the name Lepidico Ltd. Lots of successful businesses have been successful because of a change in direction maybe LPD is one but none will know until the day it has a balance sheet that shows real revenue. Now heres the thing with change comes opportunity, the past is not the present and lastly comparing one failed business in a different arena to LPD is quite unsatisfactory especially given the suggested commitment by Governments across the developed world to changes in legislation which never materiaised was the main reason a whole arena of business was decimated. So" NO" LPD is not like CGB and LPD is not hindered by lack of supportive Government Legislation quite the opposite in fact... LPD have done a strategic review there is always a risk something will go wrong but so far so good remembering many who hold LPD have held for less than 2 years, so some of us believe in LPD and we await news of the unfolding story. I think you and Neil have something in common "Neither of you hold LPD" Neil found opportunity elsewhere. For the past 8 years almost all my income has been derived from trading on the asx which means losses and profit. I tend not to worry or dwell on the past and stay focused on what the future might hold and at this point after all expenses and living costs myself and others are still in profit as traders or investors. I think LPD has a future , YOU CLEARLY DO NOT SHARE THE OUTLOOK OF THE MAJORITY OF SHAREHOLDERS, I cant remember how many stocks I have sold never to return some are No Longer listed-----thats a shareholders life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.