LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

I don't know for sure but I suspect that the risk finance does...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    I don't know for sure but I suspect that the risk finance does not get approved is not significant. The question will be how much dilution, but everyone should be expecting some, however I suspect our bargaining position is pretty good:
    1. The macro conditions, are good on two fronts - Lithium as a commodity is undersupplied, keeping prices inflated, and downstream of us, users are looking for lithium with green credentials they can align to their product branding (especially if you're a European carmaker who has fudged emission results)
    2. Possibly speculative development of a global mica trade aside, we've got a relatively cheap to run process (albeit commercially unproven I acknowledge) that will produce industry leading quality product (eventually, subject to commissioning, given the test results from the pilot plant were toward the 100% end of the carbonate battery grade (99.5%+)) with industry leading environmental credentials including low water usage/emissions, linking back to point 1. I'll admit I can't recall the Lithium hydroxide grades though.
    3. The macro conditions for our by-products are also good - whether it is the geopolitical pressure on the US to secure critical minerals like caesium, or, as we saw from recent updates, general thirst in abu dhabi locally for potash w/ 150% of it under LOI per the Feb 2022 operating update (not sure on amorphous silica status off the top of my head though)
    4. We are cashed up position relatively speaking, enough to not be sweating at the negotiating table and in a pinch I'm sure we could flog off another licence were we being squeezed on a convertible note again - but I think this extremely improbable right now.

I'm assuming many people are thinking the above but not sure - to be honest I think the upcoming FEED results - new capex and revised NPV - might be more important that finance and the FID, and I'm also assuming tactical suppression of the current price. Maybe. I don't know. I own a gold explorer that released super high grade results with anticipated 96% leach recovery this week and it went down 10% on an already terrible mcap so I have no idea about how the share market works to be frank.

In any case this is a long way of saying my monthly pay cycle comes around on Monday and I'd like to get a last couple of grand of shares (a 'hold' till then). I hope we pop off shortly (who knows though) and I hope everyone has got the amounts in your portfolios you're comfortable with. I'm a touch excited.
    Last edited by EDTD: 11/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.476K 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 169328494 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28674554 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.