LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Come on Joe, page-316

1. 13,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4598
    A lot gets talked LPD's progress, especially by non holders, and indeed it has been a long journey proving up a new technology, however the LPD we know now , a 100% owned ( 90% Karibib) vertically integrated mine to BG Lithium operation only really got started when we acquired Desert lion in 2019 , a little over three years ago.
    This was followed by the AD Chemical site deal a little over a year later and around that time we also started the DFC process and commercial finance talks, the Pandemic arrived shortly after.

Its really been a three stage process, first proving the it works to Pilot plant level, second finalizing how we were going to take it from there through to a final product and finance it and thirdly build it.

I won't comment on stage one as that goes right back to invention of the process, but stage two has progressed at a very good pace even if you took out the pandemic, given it requires a lot of permitting and hoop jumping , which is usually the slowest part of the process, all done in two different countries and run from a third . If we can get a FID between now and the end of this year it would be an excellent outcome , then another couple of years to build the plants.

if we just wanted to be miner we would be in business next year but would have no one to sell the our concentrate to, so we have had to become the first customer for our own concentrate and clipping the ticket twice, well worth waiting a while for..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.20K 4.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 37353437 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 53058632 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.