LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Perhaps you can list all these Irons in the fire? and explain...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Perhaps you can list all these Irons in the fire? and explain what it is they have or may miss?

Lepidico are now closer to production than so many other companies wanting to do same.
    From what they have achieved so far in less than the average of10 years it takes for a company to go from finding apatch of dirt to processing a finished product, the company have achieved far more than many.
    So im confused what is that you are getting at.

We have a company that has patented technology that we will provide multiple products from one source of feed that many other companies don't have.
    Everyone of these products should already have a customer, which will then provide multiple revenue streams instead of one.
    They have a technology that can be licensed to create another revenue stream.
    Lepidico can process feed for other companies on their behalf, thus creating another revenue stream.
    Lepidico's licences in Namibia more than likely contain Gold, Copper and possibly other elements. All in high demand.
    If these extra elements are then processed and sold off while digging up feed for the P1, then you have extra revenue.
    If Gold and Copper is found in the next drilling, then these can be farmed out to another company on Lepidico's behalf for extra revenue streams or Lepidico can set up a second company to process and provide extra revenue, and or extra shares for you as a Bonus.

So what is it they are doing wrong? In my opinion, we have a company that will provide multiple revenue streams from so many sources, and all through one well managed company.
    Show me another Company that will provide so many sources of revenue from each shovel of earth.

I dont know about you but im willing to wait and see all these different sources of revenue pour in, because i think its going to make so many other companies in the spotlight presently look pretty sad.

And I actually have holdings in other Lithium companies too. But its Lepidico I think will eventually shine the brightest.

DYOR ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.