PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

This is also relevant to what I just posted and is as relevant...

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This is also relevant to what I just posted and is as relevant today as it was when it was news in 2007...IMO of course ;)

America's Uranium Solution

By: Sean Brodrick
    Posted Wednesday, May 30 2007

"If it's going to be an ISR uranium producer, ask these three questions

Does it have plenty of water?
    And I don't just mean water nearby it's important that the resource be in the water table so it is saturated with water. There are some nice resources around North America that are too far above the water table. The higher above water your resource is, the more expensive it is to get the metal out.

How permeable is the aquifer?
    In other words, how readily can you move water through the formation? The more water you can pump, the more uranium you can get out.

What is your ISR mining rate going to be?
    Two things determine this the concentration of the uranium in the water coming out of the recovery wells and the flow rate. You multiply the flow rate by the concentration, also known as head grade, to find out what the mining rate will be. The higher the mining rate, the less the cost per pound.

Also, keep in mind that the small-cap miners are where you'll find the real values these days, especially because we've seen a wave of profit-taking. Hot money has rushed out of the sector recently on the perception that these stocks have gotten ahead of themselves. The hot money will be back. And smart investors who take positions ahead in advance will reap the rewards."

source: http://www.uraniumseek.com/news/UraniumSeek/1180538104.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.