GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

come on ... lets face it ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    When a stock like GDN, with its volume of trade and volume of posting, has fallen in quick time from $1.26 to below 40c at an important time in its current exploration campaign we can expect that there are large numbers of HC readers and posters with substantial losses because:

1. Many of these people would have bought somewhere near the top and refused to sell.

Now sitting on heavy losses, human nature being what it is, dare I suggest that plenty of people will not blame themselves for their substantial paper lossses, nor accept that their trading/investing strategies are in the slightest flawed.

As a result, dare I suggest that these people may instead blame:

1. Company Management.

2. Other Posters.

Come on ... lets face it ... have a look at the sorts of posts we are getting ... so many are feral...

How many people have accepted the responsibility for purchasing GDN instead of blaming someone else?

How many people have questioned their trading/investment methods instead of putting the blame on someone else?

How many people have accepted the responsibility their substantial paper losses instead of putting the blame on someone else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.