AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Now now HH...we were given an iron-clad assurance by a poster on...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Now now HH...we were given an iron-clad assurance by a poster on this site that the offtake would be delivered and that the only reason it was delayed was because it would be better than expected. Like many - he got suckered in by the inside knowledge that was released to him, and of course it was just another "hearsay" moment in a long list of hearsay moments for AVB

Let's give credit where it is due - Management have done a good job to bring this small start-up operation on stream but I have never been fooled into thinking that it would mean terribly much to the share price given the "cost" that has been incurred by small s/holders along the way (all the dilution of the last 3 years).

The operation is debt free and that is no small feat in this current environment. I give them a big tick for that because it has eliminated the threat of a massive burden should copper prices stay lower for longer, or interest rates start rising. It's just that s/holders have nothing to show for their faith & patience....that's the share market, though, and the AVB team just took way too long to get to where we are now....

But even I was hoping for a bit more of a kick this year than what we have seen so I sold my last little portion last week after offloading 80% of my modest trading position in mid/late March. Didn't lose (although Opportunity Cost would suggest otherwise) but I didn't make much more than 5% either.

But back to that off-take....remember...the absence of an offtake isn't as big a deal as it might be in other commodities as AVB can just sell into the spot market so I am not going to bag management for that as I am now very very used to them missing deadlines (don't forget - they did promise the o/take in the November Investor presentation). I just find it more amusing that individuals on this thread still get suckered into making outrageous statements that infers they have "heard from good sources" of impending news. They will learn...in time.

I imagine the next GM/AGM or whatever might again be very interesting with lots of questions ready to be thrown at the management team by the likes of Awoonga et al. Tick, tick, tick...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.