BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

come on mike!, page-26

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Kevdog,
    thanks again for your reply
    I agree 100% that the water monitoring program should have been setup before evan the first hole was drilled.I also agree any futher CUP arrangements should make this a requirement.How else is it possible to measure change if you dont have a base or starting point.I was putting foreward what seems to be the companies position in that according to the CUP requirements it could be done in tandum with drilling.While this makes no operational sence to me it maybe the reality.
    The company as a good citizen should address all local concers.I may have assumed the company "downed tools",because of local concerns because in those circumstances thats what I would have expected them to do.And surely noone could progress a project that slow,without such a reason.

My original questains to you were an attempt to assess the issues that the locals had with BLR.
    Thank you for doing that.
    Best of luck with your efforts with The Fremont County Commissioners.A clear transparent workable system works well for everyone involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.