WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Come On Now, page-80

1. 26,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    lol... I maybe totally of the track, and my investing decisions, totally wrong, I was wrong with PNO (but that had a different business model) but I was right with Oxiana (now ozminerals ) until the GFC.. GRR
    I see a sustainable cashflow income with little expenditure.. I see the biggest FMCG company flogging stuff, paying for marketing , making and distributing the product in many countries. OBJ receives a % of all sales.. Ok we have 1 lot of revenue, but as it grows, as I think it will, we will have multiple revenues , on different products, without the expense (it has already been spent) OBJ will (if that happens) be on many times the price it is now... In my opinion not many companies can offer the "potential" and that is (without drilling a hole and hoping what you are looking for is there) that I see in OBJ.. Everyone needs to work out their risk/reward situation... I am comfortable sitting this one out for the next 10 months then re evaluating it... If I am right whoo hooooo. If I am wrong onto the next one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.