SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Hi strikeforce,To start with you do make some very good points...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi strikeforce,

To start with you do make some very good points in your post. Your right, we all would love to know all these issues you have pointed out.

In saying this I do agree Matthew is the man to get Motopia out of this depressed undervalued position we are in.

All your questions will be answered and soon I feel. Matthew was thrown very much into the deep end when put in as CEO of Motopia. He has had to start from the bottom and work his way through each product individually and with this process things didint appear as they were portrayed earlier on in the peace I feel.

Thats not saying Motopia have not go some very very exciting products under their wings but lets just say IMO their could have been some window dressing done by some of the outsiders coming in.

As I have said before, lets give Matthew some slack and let him have until December before we make too harsh a judgement on his abilities to turn MOT around.

The last report release was a very good start.

I feel the next 6 weeks will be action packed for all holders and IMO we may be heading back to 10c in the short term if the market can remain settled.

I can also tell you Frank and Jitto remain very dedicated towards MOT. After meeting them for the first time at the Fortis EGM last month I could see that they wont stop until MOT reaches the full potential we all know it has.

IMO, it wont take much to turn this baby around. We have more than one company maker at our disposal.

GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.