GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

come on !! run though $4 ..will you , page-24

1. 3,795 Posts.
    re: come on!!! run though $5 Hi Big Red ... I guess people will always compare TIM and GTP because they are in the same sector ..and boy oh boy ..I wouldnt have minded picking up 100,000 units in TIMs IPO , you would be sitting on a Huge asset .(I must work that one out in a minute ) .TIMs an excellent company .

In the past however they have tracked each other too closely IMHO .From where things are set now GTP is placed to be by far the biggest winner in the sector .I know I keep going on about it but the business is like property development .." he who holds the land holds the cards " , that because this businees is , particularly in blue gum plantations " 10 years of pain ..for many years of gain " the hard yards have now been done , from here on in you will start to see the gain , woodchip Like any other commodity will incur price fluctuations on some you will win , on some you will loose and returns to growers may vary from around 6% to 14 % .I believe you will find GTPs trees second to none , with regard to woodchip content ..over time these positives should present themselves .At the same time its difficult to see GNS continuing the run it has enjoyed over the last few years ,Is the companies position sustainable ( GNS ) with restristions on old growth feeling .

The benefits for GTP are pretty simple , best technology , land holdings , no corporate debt , 60% retention of investment base .( growers ) .I think time will show GTP to the very best in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.