SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Come on Shorters, short the stock so I can buy for cheap, page-2

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi I'm a newbie here and as I have no technical expertise I can't add anything clever-sounding.

I've spent a lot of time last few days reading the speculation from the subscribers - but that's all it is and at the end of the day we all make our own choices.

Here's my uneducated 2-bobs-worth.

I reckon SGH is one of the best opportunities I've ever seen - either to clean up or go down the crapper.

Either way, in my case, I'll do it big-time.

I've bought a total of 1.1 million last 7 days in this recent fire-sale, all the way down from .074 - and was responsible for 0.615 yesterday when someone panic-sold me 100,000. Never thought I'd get them for such a ridiculous price - but, then, I thought all my previous purchases were at ridiculous prices and I got that wrong so pay no notice to me.

I see SGH silence a bonus - if they was talking themselves up the price would be different. In some ways, I see it as a positive - because if the forensic accounting audits found anything untowards, SGH is obliged to notify the ASX and ASIC

And they haven't.

Now, nothing's going to happen to send the share price back up until SGH makes a positive announcement - in the meantime, I'll happily purchase more if the price keeps dropping.

OK - this could mean I end up living on the nature strip outside my house I used to own - but as someone wise told me a long time ago - "I've never met a pessimist who made a quid".

Who dares wins - I reckon.

Have fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.