SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I wish everyone all the best, but some of the responses here and...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I wish everyone all the best, but some of the responses here and some of the people backing up the truck don't seem to have the foggiest of ideas. I really hope this turns out to be one of the few stocks that turnaround or you're all going to lose your shirt.

I don't think anyone should be glorifting denbos "balls of steel" as a calculated risk. I can't even remember the opening post but first line we're told he's an amateur/noob to the game and next we're speculating that silence means no forensic accounting issues which means this is an easy trip up to the Bahamas when things go up. How logically can an amateur make the call that things are going to be right? It's like me walking onto a basketball court for the third time and calling the game in my favour because surely the guys on our team will come through.

Then there's the guy with a few forum posts who loaded up on 400,000 of shares was it? People saying when should i buy in? Oh wait i bought in so when should i sell?

Good lord...it worries me that people out there are so blatantly throwing your money into unknown territory.

If you new your new. If you have to ask when to buy or sell you also shouldn't be anywhere near a falling knife trying to catch a turnaround story. Even professionals get it wrong, albeit the successful ones have an inkling of money/risk mgmt which seems lacking in those described above.

So many wise rules of money and trade risk management broken by so many. So how many bought and sold on solid analytics and nunber crunching? Every day it seems like another newbie backing up the truck just 'cause its cheap', 'cause if their all wrong about earnings this will rocket'.

If anything may cause you to risk living on the curbside if it goes wrong then im sorry, you've got a nonexistent risk mgt strategy. And if there's one thing we can safely predict, is your more likely to end up broke and cursing at the stockmarket than your own foolish actions.

Yeap, sure it may, but anyone with a good risk management strategy would wait for further tangible guidance or at least not risk being wiped out on catching a falling knife.

Anyhow. All the best to everyone but i really hope people stop gambling with their money because if things go sour im sure we'll never hear the end of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.