SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Nothing calculated about it. In his own words "Hi I'm a newbie...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Nothing calculated about it. In his own words

"Hi I'm a newbie here and as I have no technical expertise I can't add anything clever-sounding.

I've spent a lot of time last few days reading the speculation from the subscribers - but that's all it is and at the end of the day we all make our own choices."

Anyone who says they're a newbie with no technical expertise logically hasnt gotten a clue as to any calculated risk. The ironic part is the last part quoted above given what he's done is pretty much as speculative as he can get.

I don't think it even falls into a calculated risk trade on a quick turnaround as at least those traders have a more solid basis for why they entered. Wishing em all the best anyhow as this may be one of those turnarounds, but not for any of the reasons of their doing bar coincidence.

However, not sure if that will be the best learning experience as they'll move on and expect gold bars to fall from the sky the next time a similar stock gets beaten down and may have a rude awakening then. Better now than later. After all mistakes are good for growth (where you're not mortgaging your house to the hilt, which some seem to be)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.