CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

come on !

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

im happy to put my self in the firing line and state some of you posters on the ctp thread are verging on border line dictatorship.

what happened to democracy, isnt it what hc is essential all about, the democratic right to voice your opinion towards the beliief of mismanagement of power or the deliberate attempt to silence those who feel the right to voice an opinion towards what they think to be an agenda driven leadership.
    a leadership who they believe dont have the people or share holders intrest at heart, who have been voted in to control the companys everyday affairs by its shareholders.

right or wrong i agree its up to share holders to decide, but a select few on hc believe they speak for the mass shareholders in this company and to silence the voices that have a not so positive outlook will do nothing but allow those who continue on there destructive path to continue and will never bring about change for the better.

even holders in my opinion who are not happy with the way things are being run or dealt with should voice there opinions, for without doing so your eliminating the need for any democratic rights or change that may come about by public scrutiny.
    those who apose any negativity towards ctp or who are finding it in there own right to act as martyrs for the benefit of the share price by completely disregarding the concerns of share holders are doing nothig but slowing the growing process a company needs to go through to reach success for its share holders not only success for those on the throne.
    public scrutiny is whats needed for change and if some of you think that the last five years the company has performed well and up to expectations then voice your opinion with facts and reasons and allow those who dissagree to do likewise.
    we live in a democratic world whos public opinion and scrutiny brings about change for the betterment of society rich or poor, young and old, without public scrutiny then everything will be run like the major banks, who are a self regulating body, who in the past have not been exposed to public bodys who scrutenise there everymove and we have all seen first hand what that lack of scrutiny or outside regulation has lead to..

if you care about future of your investment and the companys future than you all should allow public opinion to flow free on hc and be subjected to the scrutiny of anyone who feels the have something valuable to add, whether they hold shares or dont hold shares whether they once held shares or are looking at buying shares you all will be doing the company great injustice by not allowing posters to voice concerns or opinions.
    psi and others come on ctp thread and voices their experienced opinion, i admire the fact that they do not hold shares, that they are automaticly subjected to a possible barrage of attacks towards their disclosure yet they feels its their democratic right to add their opinion for others who may welcome there thoughts and be able to make their own judgements.
    the egyptians are protestimng for there right for a democratic election after 30 years, if they decided to let those who are for the president continue having there way, then they would never see much needed change in there conuntry.

some of you think your very smart commng on here and silencing the masses, i say to you wake up.

plenty of posters on hc who have never looked at ctp can and will share there invaluable experience and knowledge if only these threads were not borderline kindergarden stuff with outright attacks towards some who are geniunly trying to help.

i dont know whos right or wrong but without freedom of expression nore will you ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.