AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

To be honest I was starting to feel the negativity reading these...

1. Nil
    16 Posts.
    To be honest I was starting to feel the negativity reading these posts and watching the share price fall. I can understand that some people believe RM and co may be leaving a sinking ship, this could be true. I was feeling these announcements were arriving conveniently around the joinder application which could give a weak signal about our prospects for the Solomon Islands court case. But, having revisited the chairmans report and the last quarterly report there was a reference to sales of assets, joint ventures and acquisitions of new projects in the coming weeks (uranium and oil as we can see now). So I guess the transparency is there, and as detailed previously the idea is to spin the australian assets off into a separate IPO. To me appears they really want to focus all their efforts on Solomon Islands and get started asap on mining that nickel. The confidence shown in the previous announcements indicates that they will win the court case and there is no reason to suggest otherwise. However, I am happy to listen if people have opposing views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.