KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

This is a very good point and one that ive been thinking of all...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is a very good point and one that ive been thinking of all day as im trying to figure what my next steps will be. Ive held for about 4 months and when researching the company, had a target of approx $1.50 after the second launch. When the SP grew quicker than i had thought, obviously I was pretty stoked. Im still holding now and reminding myself of what i liked about the company before and where i see it going.
    As much as im annoyed about the way things went (and thats simply as i didn't get to make my target price quicker than i had thought i was going to), i do commend Kleos on there management. A couple of pointers;
    - Yes all of us shareholders stood by and took the chance of the first launch not happening but we did that not because we loved the company and people or we had personal attachment to it, we did that because we saw the potential and the $ return we could look to get. Our investments were just that, an investment $$
    - As someone that was also counting my stacks the minute i saw the launch was successful and was beyond pissed at the time when it was attached with a CR, i had to remind myself that Kleos is acting as a business and their job isn't solely to think of shareholders, its to think of whats best for the business and the longevity of the business.
    KSS's SP rocketed much quicker than all of us thought it might, the noobs got wind and the ones that were interested in simply a pump and dump jumped on board. What shoots up must come down. Imagine if they didn't do the CR when they did and this was dumped quickly with the SP naturally withdrawing back to where it is today, this means the necessary CR would have been done even lower than 72c, perhaps around 50c (this would have sucked for both KSS and also shareholders even more, well the longterm holders anyway) This is a chance that KSS wasn't able to take.
    - The satellites work and revenue was expected within 5weeks so thats 3 weeks away. Kleos did an amazing job of getting contracts in place prior to even having anything up in the sky, imagine what they are going to be able to do now they are functioning.

Yes we are annoyed with the way it was done because ultimately it didn't go in our favour and the way we wanted it to go but sometimes things just dont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.