KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Come on, page-29

1. 3,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    So have we passed the point where investors on here have stopped complaining? Some of these threads were getting very childish with people talking about corruption and shares being given to ‘friends’ at a ‘cheap’ price. Come on indeed! We have been given the opportunity to buy shares lower than a massive capital raise price, after a huge derisking event and right when a potential future leader in commercial space surveillance is in the final stage before becoming a high revenue generating company. In the world of investment opportunity, it really doesn’t get much better or obvious than this.

It looks a few of you succumbed to emotions and sold shares based on anger or frustration. Pay attention to what the OP is saying here. We have all just been given a week of amazing opportunity. If you took emotion out of this, it’s an incredibly strong BUY no matter which way you look at it.

For clarity, I’ve increased holdings by 32% and raised my average by 10c. I have reduced my exit strategy by 20%.

Keep selling if you want. The buyers will be there to help you.

Last edited by YDADDYK: 2000 posts. That’s a beer! 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.