KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

To all generalisations there will be an exception."Tbh the ones...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    To all generalisations there will be an exception.
    "Tbh the ones who are mad are the ones who bought in just before the launch expecting to make a quick buck."
    Untrue for me. I have been steadily accumulating shares since my first bundle @ 10c in Oct 2018. I am a long term holder 100%. I actually hope I never have to sell these shares as I have great faith in the management and company especially the tech.

BUT as you can see today the 2 guys that have actually made it all happen have each had their voting power reduced from 23.3 to 20.5%. If these are the guys we are backing, then why would any long term holder be happy to see their control dwindle. Either they are slowly looking for the exit - that should show up through shares sold. Not so. Or they are being squeezed by people we would never knowingly invest with. If you found out tomorrow that Andy & Miles were killed in freak accident - would you continue to hold these shares? If not, then how can you be comfortable having their influence gradually be diluted.

So short term - unhappy
    Mid term - patient
    Long term - unhappy

One caveat though - if a new significant shareholder of some esteem appears on the share register then I will be very happy. As I said before we need some microcap fund manager to buy in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.