MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

come with facts not rumours.Stay in the forum, if you can contribute, page-20

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236

MNS announcements are not deceptive.... they were obviously released at a particular point in time with circumstances and negotiations happening behind the scene that we as shareholders are not privy to.
    Its slanderous to make the comments being made here.... the most appropriate course of action is to raises your concerns to the ASX and they will ask MNS for an explanation if they deem it necessary.
    Delays have happened (Covid since March 2020 delayed many projects) and circumstances change just like as happened for all spec entities seeking funding for projects on the ASX.
    The lLast AGM I attended it was discussed about the need to get a project completed that generates cashflows, it was confirmed that the nearest term project (with least capital cost) was IM3NY and that is precisely what has been the focus since that time. Funding achieved including a loan of $50m USD (the lender would have been all over the numbers and cashflow projections before providing any loan of that size), US listing coming soon, cashflow positive project in the near future, further expansion the focus as well.

I've heard just about every negative statement about MNS in my time.. A huge one was that they would never get funding for any project.... well they have full funding for NY and its happening as we speak (29% complete last I heard and increasing each week). Outstanding team progressing NY as well.

Significant re-rating will come in due course. Keep the faith and DYOR. If your not comfortable then sell or don't invest here. But don't sit here making all your negative statements as if they are all true when its very obvious in some 1000 negative statements shows that some have there own warped agendas.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.