COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    IMO - no one is wanting to 'show their hand' at this time because no doubt there will be others who will enter the frame and bump up any offer on the table.

'Certainty' is what it's all about with the Majors being risk averse - so the more we have that is sitting in the 2P or above bracket the more confident they will feel to pay what is required.

Long gone are the times when a 'sniff' of gas resulted in interest from the Majors - they would rather pay more for 'certainty' - and the more that we have that falls into that category - the more they will ultimately pay.

Personally I'm expecting Statoil to end up with our 40% of Mahalo but not without a tussle from other interested parties.

Whilst they are holding their cards close - we carry on with our horizontal drilling proving up what we have and moving ever closer towards production.

No news regarding the rig is interesting in itself - one thing where our management excel is the timely release of information - so could no news by mid next week mean that their are negotiations going on behind closed doors?

Time will tell - but from where I am sitting - all's looking good to me.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.