VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

cometh the hour... cometh ord

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I would only expect an announcement closer to the closing date if the uptake needs a little help along. ORD have their own agenda and the facts will eventually prove the story. It will not give much confidence to the nervy but I'm guessing those invested like to take a chance, roll a dice and enjoy the nervous wait... I know I do. This is what living is all about. These are good days. The timing IS good. The market has turned. News will build, micro for ORD and macro globally. China's story is still unfolding and they have years and years of growth ahead. They have so many many millions to drag out of rural poverty and they will buy the goodies for many years to come from developed countries or via them. A long game is a good game. Like life it has its ups and downs. We are still here. ORD is still here. They have a plan. We have a plan. We all want to get rich. China wants to as do you and I. And the citizens in China certainly do... Even half decent stories will earn... great stories for sure. I will happily uptake my new shares. Investing in ORD is almost like charity work... They will provide to a country that has a demand and good will come from it for people who actually know what poverty is. What is not to like. The old WIN WIN.

Good luck and 'chillax' all. Good days to come.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.