VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

cometh the hour... cometh ord, page-33

1. 1,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Happy to weigh in with a comment at the request of ss (welcome back)

Folks, look at the facts
    1. the bulk of rights issue is going to be used for the ipo

2. the banks ar willing and keen to fund. not just 70 percent but the whole lot if needed

3. the upgrade has come and has beaten our modest expectations and made the project more profitable than it already was.

4. all the paperwork is being processed as fast as the laos govt allows. It isnt stopped, its going through the churn that is required to get a positive outcome

5. Controversially I will add that this plant can be up and running inside 18 months. (save for the answer to the transport question which they are working to solve)

I could go on but for the sake of the post, this project is a given, it is moving forward and will add SV sooner than most think. Give it time, guardian is right, its a matter of when and not if

In summary, I have always been long on ord averaging close to guardian but must say as each day passes the long is turning into short

someone else can post on supplejack but with the inferred amount of 55k already in the bag and the pog not going backwars, the project doesnt need a lot more resource to become commerical. It will in my opinion get that resource and then some

and then there is the others.. enough said for now

gla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.