NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Cometh the hour, goeth the man

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127

I see dear fellow shareholders that much attention of late has been given to our slowly departing and shortly to be 'departed' selling disgruntled shareholder.  You can bet he loves the attention.  Of his 22 million shares he is now down to some 2.5 to 3.5 million.  The share price has had to sustain some 20m shares sold since August to date.  That represents nearly 50% of all shares traded since August.  

I read how shareholders are asking for the reasons why this selloff is occurring and question if there is any correlation with the company's fundamentals.  There is nothing wrong with the fundamentals and the answer is simple and I promise not to visit this shareholder's actions again.  Firstly, what is happening here appears to be spite and payback.  The shareholder at all times has had the option to approach the company and 'discover' a buyer and cross the stock in one transaction.  He clearly wanted to sell out but how are we going to try and cause the maximum disruption?  I did take up a shareholder's suggestion and read the court transcripts v Allied Resource Partners.  If anyone wants to understand the calibre of the shareholder we are dealing with please take the time to read.  Fascinating.  The shareholder leaves LCK as a director, makes two unsuccessful attempts to get an EGM going (249D) to role the Board and fails in both attempts and then launches a series of protracted and very expensive legal actions most of which are unsuccessful except for one action where he wins one part of what was originally a four part action.  Evidence submitted in the Allied Resource Partners legal case shows that our shareholder appointed Mr Leon Carr as his own adviser and attempted to also appoint him as adviser to Allied Resource Partners.  Please use Google.  

Good news is that the register will settle long before any gas reclassification takes place.  Eventually you just run out of ammunition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.