What are you on about? The investigation is ongoing, and a...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    What are you on about? The investigation is ongoing, and a special counsel was pretty much shoved into the White House throat to ensure an impartial investigation.
    I have not once said Trump was directly implicated, I said associates have some serious questions to answer. Where have I talked about bringing a case against Trump simply based on him suggesting the investigation should be dropped? It looks bad, it's just another piece of the puzzle but that's not enough.

How many high ranking people testifying under oath does it take for people to concede that there was Russian meddling? We even have Putin publicly saying that some 'Russian patriots' (allow me to laugh at the term) might have taken some action.
    If people where so concerned about Clinton mishandling classified information why aren't you outraged that a foreign power might have influenced a democratic process, isn't that worse for your day to day life?
    I also don't believe we had a smoking gun on day one with Hillary, it took a proper investigation to get there, so what's the problem with investigating this Russian thing. You should all be cheering it, Trump is perfect isn't he? Nothing to hide right?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.