SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

slc, Thanks, ditto with your sentiments. Also (surprisingly)...

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    slc,

Thanks, ditto with your sentiments. Also (surprisingly) ditto with UBS assumptions - I think sentiment will drive the SP up to and beyond the trial results. I think based on what Cade said at the AGM there is a market for SRX whether it is used in primary, secondary, or salvage stage. Crucially, the market is the same size in whichever stage you choose to treat.

Potentially the market for HCC use will increase with successful trial results.

But realistically I believe sales growth will be pretty similar irrespective of the trial results, as the main constraint at the moment is in getting hospitals and medicos educated and trained all over the world to use SIR-Spheres. As most physicians around the world appear to ignore "standard of care" guidelines (I read a paper on this once) and adopt off-label usage at their discretion, it seems that word of mouth rather than prescriptive guidelines will be the best driver of usage.

Which makes it more worrying that in all three regions we have new / inexperienced guys heading up the sales force.

Finally, there may be yet another once in a lifetime opportunity to top up if the trial results are less than stellar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $292.8K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7394560 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1260654 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.