PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

comfortable

1. 895 Posts.
    I bought PEN two years ago at 5c, not the low but not the high, watched it drop, then rode it to 15c, got lots of opies at 1c, the better half said sell sell sell. I said no not yet there is a lot more movement yet, and I was right, after Fukushima there was heaps of movement.
    First day of the sell down I lost 98k,I said to the other half, "well I'am glad that's over, next day lost 102k,I said isn't that funny, 2 days 200k. She never saw the humour.
    Anyway, the upside to all this is I've got to know my dog a lot better, I'am so glad I bought him one of those moulded plastic dog houses, because it's not drafty at all.I am getting the power connected next week so I can have a very small wall mounted flat screen tv.
    He didn't like spooning with me at first but he has adjusted, now I wish I had got a female dog so the neighbours wouldn't think I'am weird.
    I've also stepped up his flea treatment, and I now wash him more often, I am still allowed to use the house shower, but if PEN hits 2c I might be using the local truckstop.
    The good news is as soon as we are back to 15c I'll be allowed inside the house again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.