SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Precisely my point. Anyone making a takover offer or taking a...

1. 82 Posts.
    Precisely my point. Anyone making a takover offer or taking a stake in a company and offering a specific price above market would be ambraced by the market as an indication of true sp - Rinker is a classic example.

Should sen have managed the PR a lot better (in the interests of the majority of the shareholders as opposed to the shareholdings!) as well as advised the market of any potential internal management (existing exec plus IKL) buyout and offered the market a reasonable price all would be well in the world.

I heard they were willing to pay up to or over $1.00 per share on rumours leaked out (believe it or not, Jiggy!). All this seems a far cry from what has been offered which can only support the internal accumulators (IKL?) having their way with the sp driven down by very poor market updates, disclosure and transparency.

I bemoaned the leaking of information to the market to Mr Lunt after the AGM and he indicated his (feigned??) frustration/disappointment at this situation (also confirming it for me at the same time) and said he would "take my feedback on board". We thanks for listening Mr Clunt!

Also, there is no disclosure of at what price the Messrs Lunt and Galbladder will be selling down their holdings......so it is a very strange and unethical game these crims are playing.

So there is plenty to investigate with this company and they won't have to scratch the surface very much to see the historical screwing of the long term shareholders.......shame on you sen shame!! I hope the dogs have their way with you ba$tard$.

cheers no more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.