CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

comforting, page-2

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Common sense nicky.
    No amount of crazy slanging matches are going to make any difference in the long scheme of things.

Just makes half the people look like f00ls for carrying on and running up dozens of semi useless posts......

I"m content with the company - and don't give two hoots whether we drop a couple of cents tomorrow or not.
    It'll bounce Tuesday if it driops tomorrow, and the Dow garbage is really only helping CVI's long term position with the increasing demand for oil world wide.

I believe it is much better not to panic sell in the morning, just because the yanks 'got sentimental' on October 19th to mark the 20 year anniversary of 1987 - they'll get over it - be up over 100 points on their Monday and we'll bounce Tuesday.

Everyone will do what they want to do.
    Those that sell will be playing straight into Martis's hands, who is waiting to buy up all their cast offs.
    Trouble is, sellers will then have to pay more to get back in.

Just take it as it comes - but either way, looking back in just a few weeks, 26c will be cheap.
    We've come 100% in a month - and it's likely to do the same again on the right news.

Remeber martis has no fundamental knowledge, he is only 'reading' charts- and only with a modicum of knowledge - a lot less than his bragging rights make out..........this is a fundamentally driven stock right now.

Glad you're in mate....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.