VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

coming announcements!, page-8

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi everyone,

We have seen from the previous posts that there is heaps of upside to see this company grow either from i\known resource increase, strategic investor/offtake partner, increase of the tin/tungsten price , finding a total new resource and signing of PFS and moving to the DFS.

All in all lots of upside for VMS and as we have seen with the latest trading in the shares, we have some serious Big buyers trying to get shares for themselves.

The recent trading shows us that the bot(s) are at full swing with VMS trying to scare off those, who do not understand these manipulating practices, and make them sell their shares.

We are temporily capped around the 52 cts level but this will not last long imho, once the breaks are let loose we will move up very quickly towards the 60 cts and given time beyond that.

I remember DML and sprogman will be able to verify that, how DML was capped around the 92 cts for a certain time, till the breaks where taken off and we are not at $1.25 or so.

And ofcourse a substancial shareholder notice came out from MBG and plenty of good broker reports once the SP had run.

It will be no different with VMS imho , the brokers use their bots first to accumulate enough shares to be able to stack the sell side and to start shaking the tree.

The weak hands sell and the brokers and big boys pick up the shares
    This will continue till they have there fill and then the good broker reports come out for the next leg up.

It will be no different with VMS , so be patient and enjoy the ride , because it will come.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.