KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

coming back to racional mode

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I propose to all of us come bac to racional mode...

I'm not advocating I'm "in" and all others are "out"..But look carefully,,,

Several ones that now are blaming and very upset with the board few months ago when I was telling exactly that,sent me texts and answers not so polite and nice... I told at that time... if we don't take action we will be target of predators...

Now begin blame the board ?

Come on... By any chance do you want put more fire and burn yourself ?

Again... lets come back to essential..

I don't care if now the share drops another 10 or another dollar,..

NO ONE SIGLE TCF will have less value because of that.. The assets are not linked with the share price... The team,the know how, the agreements, the prospective areas, the partnershpsmthe good will,all that exist independent of the value..

As much drops more attractive will be to

a) actions to take over entire lot
    b) new \funds come and became partners
    c)...

Yes, ou can say more vulnerable the team is under such market preassre to sign soon a deal..
    Well..for sure its true.. but again...the logical value cannot be to up or too down... Exist a "common ground" in terms of exising and proven TCF's or MBOe's and the chances decided by estatical logic (nor opinion of guess)...

Com back to racional mode is remember is "short" is so profitable sometimes are the KILLER or several fortunes..

Just one example..simple and POSSIBLE

Day 1 Kar announce a JV and comes 250m in cah,selling 10% Brazil

Day 5 just after such announcement Kar ann 350 JV Browse..

Day 10 Kar announce Peru agreement ..

Looks crazy ,so lucky ? well.. let me tell you the share under such situation can double in 5 woring days and kill 100% of shorters.. Their preassure can not just bring the share to 6..but their forced cover of positicion can bring us to 8 or 10 even without one single discovery...

Do you doubt..

Please... 5m shares means 15m money... our average is around 2.5... Have no enough daily moveme t to supply that demand..

Worst ?

They are the ones that place the "sell" to preassure and create false image of plenty of sellers... Tey withdraw their positions and you will see on screen 80 or 90,000 available to sell and HUNDREDS in every single cents disputing and fighting one by one the purchase..
    That preassure will be absolutely nor normal and just after they cross the level of 6 new sellers will come.... but not so much..

A lot of people will say... I suffer all that way to sell now ?

Funds will come and buy because is completely erased any chance of CR... they also will come and buy.. and even the ones that now are so upset, will pick some reserves and buy more at 6 looking to sell at 8 or 9

No...I'm not a dreamer... I'm 100% realistic...

the smart shorters must stop now, make their profit and go celebrate. The greedy ones will pay our profit..

Just a question of time... 1 month or 3 or 6... But the share cannot go bellow to zero ,can ?
    Come a moment they just begin to stop and close their position as soon they identify they are in risk, The first ones make profit the last ones... Some commit suicide !!
    (finantially talking)

lets come back to rational... Kar want JV and producer need JV.. as simple as that..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.