KAR 4.26% $1.46 karoon energy ltd

coming back to racional mode, page-26

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    spot on lookandsee - and that point is re-enforced by the fact that they are now at the same price since that in March 2009 ( although higher mkt cap on issued shares since) and look what they have found in the meantime.

it is absolutely clear in my mind KAR is an unmistakeable buy, but not to say it cannot go lower in the meantime.

on any account KAR have been more successful than most other O&G aussies in last 5 years including the blue chippers.

I could not care if management were all lunies - their track record speaks volumes and they are playing in the big league here - big $$, big targets, big projects, not some 5mmbbl pool in the cooper basin which just keeps the wheels moving, or some oil shale which requires more $$ in than $$ coming out eack well producing 300bopd - WOW!

KAR is the only O&G aussie based Co which even remotely looks like making it blue chip status if they retain all their projects and % equity in them all the way to production - but that is going to take some time and imagine the sp gryations in the meantime that in many ways have nothing to do where KAR could be headed. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.