PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"coming days"

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    So where is our announcement? Is anyone else wondering?

I note the announcement from management was "Execution is now expected over coming days."

Now i appreciate this would be a complex deal but i think management need to start to improve communication to the market.

Given the above announcement was made on 26/4 and we are now at the 10/5 this isn’t what i see as coming days. Again I appreciate this isnt a simple sign here but management need to look at the wording they use. I do not force management to offer such timelines they come up with these themselves.

Could I suggest something like “coming weeks”? Why be agressive on timelines lets be realistic.

IMO when we have announcements like the one on the 26/4 and then nothing in the coming days it creates the feeling that there is renegotiation occurring, uncertainty on execution (given we have had a reneg on tranche 4 once), management feel pressure from market and other external forces to produce and then create unrealistic timelines, management do not have control over the partner etc.

Am I being unreasonable to expect timings in announcements are met and if not we are then informed why?

I don’t think it does a lot for market confidence and SP performance.

I am not saying that it all wont go to plan but merely looking at timelines offered and then the subsequent performance around them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.