PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

coming down to Aroa and Polynovo; Avita seems out of the race for bow, page-11

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hey Doc

Yeah so before you mouth off, claiming to be an expert do some research man, a few times now youve been making serious errors- admit when you stuff up and move on. Whatever you do, dont use the i am a doctor so I know more about this. Because, from what you have posted, you clearly havent in your 4 years... wooohhhh researched ARX and know where it sits as a competitor.

From my short amount of research and just watching that video I posted on ARX (thats not Avita... lol, I am going to really rub this in to you Doc.. ya dummy) they sell 2 types of Myriad product, and two types of Endoform product.

Both are skin related wound care. The Endoform from what I can gather can be applied to chronic wounds like a diabetic ulcer from a doctor in a room as an outpatient, whereas Myriad is product for in patient (applied during surgery)

I don't believe BTM is addressing the out of surgery room solution yet- Aroa is with Endoform

The Ovitex product, exclusively sold by TelaBio- seems very cool- and getting great traction- Tela Bio is stating 55% YoY growth- and its Ovitex product for Hernia and Breast reconstructive tissue surgery seems like it will compete with upcoming PNV products when released.

I like knowing this stuff- I don't claim to be a doctor and because of that must automatically know more (I have suffered many a fool of a doctor with this attitude, as many on here I am sure have also- it pays to do your own research- even when a doctor suggests something- they are human and only can know so much!)

Other interesting stuff- Aroa has signed with Healthtrust GPO in the US( third largest with 173 K beds)- Polynovo has signed with Premier (2nd largest), Aptitude (8 billion purchase power 500 hospitals) and First Choice
    !! Note Integra signed Vizient (largest GPO) on 15th July 2022- https://www.mpo-mag.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2021-07-15/integra-receives-innovative-technology-contract-from-vizient/

I mention the GPO thing- as listening to Aroa presso from the CEO- once a GPO signs with one company- they wont sell a competitive like for like product- so I am not sure if Vizient would sign Polynovo since it is synthetic? My guess yes they would- but they wouldn't sign Aroa- as it is also a animal based product- but if its significantly cheaper than Integra (their claim) and its sheep vs Cow, then perhaps Vizient would sign them

Check this LinkedIn account- to get an idea of how much business Integra do with the GPOs

https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-heidler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.