PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

Hey DocYeah so before you mouth off, claiming to be an expert do...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hey Doc

Yeah so before you mouth off, claiming to be an expert do some research man, a few times now youve been making serious errors- admit when you stuff up and move on. Whatever you do, dont use the i am a doctor so I know more about this. Because, from what you have posted, you clearly havent in your 4 years... wooohhhh researched ARX and know where it sits as a competitor.

From my short amount of research and just watching that video I posted on ARX (thats not Avita... lol, I am going to really rub this in to you Doc.. ya dummy) they sell 2 types of Myriad product, and two types of Endoform product.

Both are skin related wound care. The Endoform from what I can gather can be applied to chronic wounds like a diabetic ulcer from a doctor in a room as an outpatient, whereas Myriad is product for in patient (applied during surgery)

I don't believe BTM is addressing the out of surgery room solution yet- Aroa is with Endoform

The Ovitex product, exclusively sold by TelaBio- seems very cool- and getting great traction- Tela Bio is stating 55% YoY growth- and its Ovitex product for Hernia and Breast reconstructive tissue surgery seems like it will compete with upcoming PNV products when released.

I like knowing this stuff- I don't claim to be a doctor and because of that must automatically know more (I have suffered many a fool of a doctor with this attitude, as many on here I am sure have also- it pays to do your own research- even when a doctor suggests something- they are human and only can know so much!)

Other interesting stuff- Aroa has signed with Healthtrust GPO in the US( third largest with 173 K beds)- Polynovo has signed with Premier (2nd largest), Aptitude (8 billion purchase power 500 hospitals) and First Choice
    !! Note Integra signed Vizient (largest GPO) on 15th July 2022- https://www.mpo-mag.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2021-07-15/integra-receives-innovative-technology-contract-from-vizient/

I mention the GPO thing- as listening to Aroa presso from the CEO- once a GPO signs with one company- they wont sell a competitive like for like product- so I am not sure if Vizient would sign Polynovo since it is synthetic? My guess yes they would- but they wouldn't sign Aroa- as it is also a animal based product- but if its significantly cheaper than Integra (their claim) and its sheep vs Cow, then perhaps Vizient would sign them

Check this LinkedIn account- to get an idea of how much business Integra do with the GPOs

https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-heidler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.