PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Dogz I welcome your discussion on substitute products - which...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Dogz I welcome your discussion on substitute products - which are just as important as direct competitors. No one is saying here that they don't welcome discussion, actually the exact opposite.. Doc has said on numerous occasions he is happy to have a thesis challenged and I think a bit rough to call into questions his credibility when he brings a fair bit of knowledge on the topic. I certainly respect what he has to say and have learnt a fortune from him and others here (The For's and Againsts).

I think everyone is just saying chill out and stop fretting/stressing, which is definitely how your posts come across; as you keep pumping through new threads and/or posts every two minutes. Whether that is your intent or not; that's how it comes across.

I also don't think anything is ever a winner takes all. Very rarely do you have one company which is a complete monopoly or is the only choice of product; for a multitude of reasons. If you like the space and think the TAM is big enough for a few to dominate, why not invest in PNV and others in this space too? Some people have absolute conviction on PNV being a leader in this space and thus have put all their eggs in one basket, because they have that conviction. Judging by your posts, you aren't yet sure where you stand - if its a winner takes all or even if PNV is that winner. So, if you see an investment thesis in Aroa/Integra, by all means why not invest there too? I think the idea that you can only invest in one company in a particular sector or space is silly and I don't think anyone here subscribes to that approach. I just think a lot of the regular posters here have done a lot of research and therefore have the conviction that PNV has an edge that others don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.