PNV 1.68% $2.34 polynovo limited

Integra has many products, not just their dermal substitute for...

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    Integra has many products, not just their dermal substitute for wound temporising. If they've been signed by a GPO, maybe it's for their fixed pressure valves used for hydrocephalus treatment.

Doesn't mean that GPO can't ever sign someone who sells valves or dermal substitutes again. Especially if the dermal substitute is extremely different.

ARX has other products as well, but again, all based off a single technology which, at its core, is still a biological.

They are competitors, absolutely. But instead of simply reading their websites, go to pubmed.

And you brought up AVH, which absolutely is not a competitor, and you would know that if you did some research before making this thread.

Again, always happy to be corrected.

I don't think I've ever said "I am a doctor so I know more", except when drunk and feeling cheeky to my partner, who is a much smarter doctor than I.

My main issue isn't discussing competitors, I think it's very important and I welcome it.

My main issue is the multiple nonsense threads you've started, the constant frantic posting, the intense irritability.

Use one of the existing threads to discuss. And listen to others when they respond. Or don't. But run the risk of simply getting ignored. And not because we don't like to discuss around here, but because the way you do it is exhausting.
    Last edited by DocMcstuffins: 26/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
-0.040(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.33 $1.728M 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4407 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 16721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.