PNV 6.61% $2.42 polynovo limited

Hey Doc so I only mentioned Avita as their revenue growth has...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hey Doc so I only mentioned Avita as their revenue growth has slumped- whereas ARX and PNV revenue growth is still pretty rapid. You have made an assumption i haven't research Avita, but I have and I have commented on Avita before being a complementary tech, not a competitor, but anyway- you don't seem to read peoples posts well and go down the wrong tangents- you should try reading peoples posts- we all have something to offer. Not just the doctors.

Their Myriad product it now seems, alongside Ovatex where they are focusing- comments from ARX investors in Myriad is the newer improved product (they have 2 Myriad products. Their growth of accounts they are selling to for Myraid increased 350% from last year (thats impressive new account signings for Myriad)
    Their partnership with TelaBio, who is growing 50-55% and is a similar revenue size as PNV is a big plus for Aroa I think- as thats an entire salesforce focused just on Ovatex hernia and breast products.

So effectively then, Aroa has 220 staff + the staff of Tela Bio selling its Ovatex- so it might have 250-270 staff focusing on ARX products vs PNV 150 staff.

What I do like about PNV, is the revenue per employee- if you compare PNV to ARX 220 staff, PNV is able to achieve 293 K per person vs ARX 163 K per person. this suggests that perhaps ARX has too many people working for it and will burn through cash very quickly, whereas PNV if we get cash flow positive/ break even is now a sustainable business, without need for ongoing CRs (whereas ARX hasn't reached that point , still diluting through CR)
    Its curious that PNVs one product, BTM Novosorb is able to achieve 20% more sales than ARXs combined all products- and PNV hasn't been around as long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.150(6.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.42 $2.29 $4.630M 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3536 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 38315 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.